Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I have a confession to make...

...I Squidoo.

There, I've said it, so go ahead and look --

Because the truth is, I Squidoo about everything. From the company that inspired me to start my own home business, to the company that taught me everything I know about internet marketing, to how simple it is to set up your own webstore, and even the inside scoop on simple, lucrative affiliate programs and even instructions to set up your own home business like the information I share on my home page [which, by the way, also offers a free newsletter, product reviews, articles, carefully screened recommendations -- it's unbelievable].

What can I say?

Now you know, and I can sleep nights.
So read until you've had your fill, and sweet dreams.

Melissa

P.S. Attn blogmasters!!:

On The Squidoo Dashboard they have 6 Steps to More Traffic. Step 4 is Blog it- or ask someone else to.

If You Blog about one of My Lenses then I will Blog about Yours. You can see a Complete List of My Lenses Here

After You blog about my lens make an Entry in my Squidoo guest book and send me an E-mail to tell me which lens you blogged about about and the URL where you blogged it. Be Sure and Send me about 5 or 6 sentences about your Lens to place in my Blog.

You can Contact ME Here after You Blog about me.

Created With Squidoo Utilities for More Squid Tools Visit
http://www.squidoo.com/Amazing-Tools/

No comments: