Tuesday, November 27, 2007

R I P Sean Taylor

R I P SEAN TAYLOR....

It isn't even about being born in Washington, DC or being a die hard Redskins fan by default. It isn't even about man's inhumanity toward man, or the total disregard for the preciousness of human life in our society today.

We all have varying beliefs and I respect them all. Is there an afterlife? Do our actions on this earth dictate how we spend eternity? Can't it just be enough to simply respect everyone's journey and the challenges and joys that we will each encounter along the way?

I recently read as part of one of my Success University courses that it isn't about what you're going THROUGH, it's about what you're going TO. Sure, it's sad that such a promising athlete's career will never be realized or that all those kids and adults that looked up to him will be denied the chance to watch it unfold. It's sad that the members of his team have been robbed a team mate, his mother denied a son, his girlfriend denied a partner.

It's about that little girl who slept in the bedroom down the hall while his life was being stolen from him. The little girl that was just barely old enough to utter the word 'Daddy.' What possibly could have been worth altering that child's future forever by snuffing out all hope of watching her daddy grow old while he watched her grow up?

You have GOT TO LIVE EVERY SINGLE DAY, like it is your last. Look up and thank your God this morning that he let you see another day...that he gave you another chance to make a difference in the world...in someone's life. Thank Him that you have another chance to realize your dreams or those of your families. Bless Him for giving you the chance to hug your mom one more time or laugh with your friends again before drawing your last breath.

Have you started living the rest of your life yet? Or are you living someone else's?

www.mykidsinheritance.com
www.mykidsinheritance.com/TOPs
www.mburton3.successuniversity.com
www.mykidsinheritance.com/PIPs

I'm going to learn something new today, and I'm going to teach it to someone else. And I hope they teach it to someone else. I've been blessed with kids that I adore. So today I'm going to work toward their inheritance. I want to make a difference: in their life, and maybe in yours....
Melissa



No comments: