Sunday, March 16, 2008

Are you an article writer?

I'm looking for FEEDBACK here:

You all know that article marketing is probably the single best way to brand yourself and get free traffic to your website. I hope you've submitted to MyKidsInheritance.com's Article Directory, but even if you submit to Article Dashboard, I've probably got your articles in my directory already (syndication is a wonderful thing!).

What I'm looking for is those of you who also, or rather, submit to services like Associated Content and Helium. I want to hear about your experiences, successes, failures, income potential, you name it -- I want to hear about it.

Share with the crowd...tell us what you think!!

Melissa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do submit to Associated content, never got into Helium. Used to really like AC, paid pretty good and right away. Now they have changed their system and I have not posted as much.