Saturday, April 19, 2008

Reverse Funnel System: Results of My Research

If you know me, have worked with me, or have visited my home page, you know that I am absolutely adamant about thoroughly researching each program and product that I recommend. What good is branding your name if you become known as a person who jumps on any affiliate program bandwagon that comes along just to make a quick buck?

Over the last couple of years, I have tried and dropped probably a hundred times more products and programs than you see listed on my website today. Why? Could be one of many reasons: they do not pay their affiliates as agreed, the program did not produce the results stated or implied in the advertising, the product did not meet expectations -- you get the idea.

I also tend to prefer programs that can either be used as a primary income, if the affiliate is so inclined, or can be easily integrated into an existing Internet marketing business to add an additional income stream. And I would rather the opportunity not require a huge outlay of money, just in case the potential affiliate does not find that it works for them. The fact is, I sponsor hundreds of affiliates, and our team's whole structure is based on trust and support. I will not betray that trust, ever.

Having said that, when I first analyze opportunities one of the very first criterion is a recommendation from Warrior Forum. If you are serious about making a living, full- or part-time, on the Internet, you should not only be familiar with this group, you should be an active member. The “best of the best” in this field have gotten their start on the Forum, are regular visitors, are active participants, have introduced ideas and new programs, enter joint venture deals and are available on a regular basis to assist any member, from “newbie” to veteran. It is, in effect, a family. In fact, with few exceptions, I join any new program in another Warrior’s downline so I know I have a person I can go to for guidance and support.

Next, you know how you always hear it take 8 exposures to attract a prospect’s attention? Well, it takes me a LOT more than that. I am a skeptic and have seen too many programs come and go. New product “launches” do not typically interest me at all. Pre-launches? Never! Tried and true, that is my motto. Work the bugs out, perfect the system, get some paychecks out to affiliates, and THEN I’ll listen to what is being offered.

Rarely have I seen the excitement and support in forums, blogs, ezines, newsletters, traffic exchanges, classified ads, networking websites and articles everywhere – as I have seen, and am seeing now for Reverse Funnel System.

Prospects are pre-qualified in the two-stage entry into this program. It is very personal, nearly completely automated, and has an unbelievably high conversion rate. The earnings potential for any person at any education level is enhanced by their very thorough training program. No experience in MLM is required. One huge temptation for experienced network marketers is not allowing the system do the selling for them. If you want to be successful with this program, it’s important that you allow the system to do what it does so well… and that means taking a back seat in the sales process.

So, check it out if you want to, but be very cautious: if you do go to the Reverse Funnel System website, and you do sign up for additional information in the first of the two-stage process, you will probably be sold. I was.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Can you provide some results from using this program? How long have you been working with it?

mykidsinheritance said...

I am brand new to the program -- it is actually now being offered as an additional income stream through the Plug-in-Profit system that I detail on my home page. Being a die-hard skeptic, I waited to get feedback from other members before I even tried it out. And I don't give a recommendation until I know it works, even for free programs. If they take time away from other programs, they aren't really free.
with this kind of program that involves an investment (like Success University), training and support are essential. When I started promoting it, leads came in pretty quickly, probably because you see it all over the internet now. That clued me in that it was probably worth trying also. Once I pushed up my promotion, my initial investment came back almost immediately.
So I'd say if you have the funds and resources to really work the program, it has an incredibly high success rate.
M