Friday, September 21, 2007

We're all sick of getting credit card offers....

so I promise this is the only one you'll ever get from me. Rarely, very rarely, I actually come across a program with credit cards that delivers everything they promise. I don't even know what made me take a look at the cards currently in my wallet to make sure I was getting the best deals, but I did. And I'm glad --

So glad that I pursued an affiliate program with the company, even given the incredibly busy schedule I already have with my "bread and butter" affiliations -- you know, the ones that pay the bills?!

These days, having a credit card is so important, not just for shopping but for memberships, reservations, or just getting yourself established with a credit rating. Don't be discouraged if you've been turned down before...apply now, here!!

If you've been blessed with A+ credit, you deserve the very best programs available with preferred status cards.

We have them all! Airline cards, balance transfers, business cards, cash rebates, debit, gas cards, low interest, prepaid, rewards programs, student cards (anybody have new college students in the family?), no annual fee, hotel cards, charity cards, Canadian credit cards, guaranteed approval, entertainment cards, retail stores and even automotive cards.

We also offer the best rates and terms for auto loans!

Shop Discover, MasterCard, Visa and American Express. See our special offers from issuers like Chase, Citibank, Bank of America, HSBC and many more.....

Go NOW to ECredit Directory-- your credit card superstore.

And be sure to visit my Squidoo lens for detailed information on SPECIALS!

No comments: